User Experience Designers at Threespot create intuitive and innovative user experiences for a variety of interactive and mobile projects for our clients. UX Designers work with UX Leads to gather, define, and clarify our clients’ business objectives, brands, and audiences. They help translate this understanding into documentation that defines the vision that will help shape the entire project.
Because our process at Threespot is fundamentally collaborative, UX Designers must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. This person works closely with UX Leads and other cross-disciplinary team members in creating and maintaining the project vision. UX Designers work for the Director of User Experience, with ultimate supervision by the Chief Creative Officer.
- Assist in discovery meetings (including kickoff, brand discussions, audience discovery, and stakeholder interviews), conduct competitive landscape analysis, and contribute to brainstorming sessions with the team.
- Help define the business and project objectives and assist with features and functionality workshops.
- Produce documentation, including concept models, user requirements, personas, scenarios, user stories, prototypes, wireframes, and functional specifications that articulate site/application structure and organization.
- Communicate findings, ideas, and rationale verbally, visually, and in written form to internal teams and to clients.
- Usability test planning, execution, results analysis, and recommendations.
- 1-3 years experience developing interactive products as an Information Architect, Interaction Designer, User Researcher, User Experience Designer, or Content Strategist including:
- Solid knowledge of wire framing, prototyping, and/or workflow tools (such as Adobe Create Suite Applications, Omnigraffle, or Axure).
- Experience producing written and visual documentation including sitemaps, wireframes, reports, user flows, and PPT/Keynote presentations.
- Proactive, creative, and logical problem solver who can articulate abstract concepts in concrete ways.
- Intellectual curiosity for current and new technologies and techniques.
- Versed in, and passionate about, user-centered design methods and techniques such as: usability testing, competitive evaluation, personas, heuristic evaluation, card sorting, and surveys.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Able to learn new technologies and acquire domain literacy quickly.
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Mobile experience a plus.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Possessing a healthy sense of humor and of self.
- A Bachelors Degree is required.
When you apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification / orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
- No phone calls, please
- No staffing agencies, please
- No contractors, please
For more information contact:
Director of Human Resources
threespot. - 13 months ago