Will work within an Agile environment with other members of a product team to:
Create final visual designs, storyboards, interaction flows, and interface guidelines
Take a user-centered approach in crafting design solutions that meet both user needs and product strategy requirements
Work with Product Owners to rapidly prototype and iterate on multiple design solutions
Review final implementation with front-end developers to insure design standards are followed
provide inspiration and constructive feedback to other Designers
Motivated Self Starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Visual and/or interaction design experience; preferably with the intelligence community
- Familiarity with the Agile development process and its working principles
- Must be attentive to detail and able to identify gaps and friction points that contribute to a poor user experience
- Able to craft creative solutions for a range of user types that directly impact conversion, retention, and user loyalty (localization and translation experience a plus)
- Location of Position: Columbia, MD
- Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS):
- If travel is required, how much? Must be willing to deploy overseas for 6 months on rotation schedule.
- Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Must be willing to perform shift work.
- Clearance level: TS/SCI with polygraph