- The user experience candidate will act as the single practitioner for all UX work for several diverse engineering teams, and will perform all activities as well manage 3 rd party organizations in conducting UX research and optimization.
- The user experience candidate will operate in an Agile development environment and will be expected to deliver UX feedback on a weekly basis, to include:
Create final visual designs, storyboards, interaction flows, and interface
guidelines Take a user-centered approach in crafting design solutions that meet both userneeds and product strategy requirements Work with Product Owners to rapidly prototype and iterate on multiple designsolutions Review final implementation with front-end developers to insure design standardsare followed Work across teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders within ourvarious customer basesprovide inspiration and constructive feedback to other Designers Motivated Self Starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Visual and/or interaction design experience; preferably with the intelligencecommunity
- Familiarity with the Agile development process and its working principles
- Must be attentive to detail and able to identify gaps and friction points thatcontribute to a poor user experience
- Able to craft creative solutions for a range of user types that directly impactconversion, retention, and user loyalty (localization and translation experience aplus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.