- The user experience candidate will act as the single practitioner for all UX work for several diverse engineering teams, and will perform all activities as well manage 3 rd party organizations in conducting UX research and optimization.
- The user experience candidate will operate in an Agile development environment and will be expected to deliver UX feedback on a weekly basis, to include:
Create final visual designs, storyboards, interaction flows, and interface
Take a user-centered approach in crafting design solutions that meet both user needs and product strategy requirements
Work with Product Owners to rapidly prototype and iterate on multiple design solutions
Review final implementation with front-end developers to insure design standards are followed
Work across teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders within our various customer bases provide inspiration and constructive feedback to other Designers
Motivated Self Starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Visual and/or interaction design experience; preferably with the intelligence community
- Familiarity with the Agile development process and its working principles
- Must be attentive to detail and able to identify gaps and friction points that contribute to a poor user experience
- Able to craft creative solutions for a range of user types that directly impact conversion, retention, and user loyalty (localization and translation experience a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Red Alpha - 6 months ago