EA is looking for a talented UX Prototyper to help drive design for a cross-platform, high priority initiative within the company. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of the future of cross-platform gaming.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in working directly with product managers, visual designers and engineers to translate high level product requirements into designs that deliver compelling user experiences. This person should have the ability to articulate the rationale behind their design from both a user-centered focus and business perspective.
Design portfolio required. Portfolio should demonstrate:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills illustrating an iterative design process
- Examples of interactive, low and high fidelity prototypes for mobile and tablet
- Develop functional prototypes to experience concepts and to enable iterative evaluative research.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and engineers to define/refine product experiences.
- Connect with the user interface/interaction community to track and contribute to the latest technologies and techniques.
- Observe usability testing and focus groups to validate interaction design and product direction
- Degree in Interaction Design, Psychology, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering or related HCI discipline, or demonstrated proficiency and experience in the field of user experience / interaction design.
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including 2 years of experience developing in relevant mobile technologies
- Proficiency in Flash; experience with prototyping with Jquery a plus
- Proficiency in mobile and tablet design
- A self-starter; capable of operating with minimal management oversight against tight deadlines
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results
Electronic Arts - 2 years ago
To armchair quarterbacks and couch-potato commandos, Electronic Arts (EA) is their Picasso. EA is a top-three global video game publisher...