Technology & Management Solutions
Marketing, Interactive & Technology
Tyson's Corner, VA
About ICF International
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs markets. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. Approximately 4,000 employees serve these clients worldwide.
ICF is one of the world’s leading providers of technical and policy support related to addressing climate change. Our energy, environment, and policy experts around the world have been at the forefront of the global response to climate change for the past quarter century. We have been supporting capacity building in Asia around global environmental issues for the past 20 years. With offices across South, SE, and East Asia, in addition to our offices in North America, Europe, and South America, ICF maintains a network of talented and dedicated consultants throughout the region.
ICF is seeking an experienced User Experience (UX) Team Lead to manage a multi-disciplinary team on a high-profile, citizen-facing government portal project.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality, user-centered design work products for online applications within a rapid development lifecycle
- Provide persuasive strategic user experience recommendations to the client
- Work with multiple client and stakeholder groups to gain consensus on UX implementation across a complex suite of online features and platforms
- Maintain and extend UX standards and procedures to be appropriate and responsive to evolving project needs
- Collaborate with the broader development team to ensure UX standards are understood and implemented
- Manage a large UX team, overseeing the delivery of user research, information architecture, visual design, content, and front end development work products
- 3+ years’ experience managing teams
- 5+ years expertise practicing in one or more of the following domains: user research, information architecture, visual design, content strategy, front end development
- BA/BS or Master’s degree in Communications, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Visual Design, Computer Science, Library Science, or related field
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience working on large-scale web or software development projects
- Experience working for government agencies
- Domain knowledge of veteran’s and military benefits, or knowledge of comparably complex domain is desired
At ICF International we have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
- Ability to take an effective leadership role in working with clients at all levels
- Solid understanding of user interface design concepts and techniques
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
ICF International - 14 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...