Net.Orange is an innovative health technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We're looking for an innovative and creative User Experience & Mobile Application Developer who is ready to lead our User Experience efforts and join our growing Experience Team.
The User Experience Developer (UX) will be based in our Dallas headquarters and work directly with our development team in creating the Net.Orange experience.
We are looking for strong UX Developers with experience working within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Work with product management to design requirements
- Envisage, create, build innovative websites & products
- Maintain, edit, improve existing websites & products
- Other creative duties associated with developing web and mobile applications
- 5+ years lead experience in architecting and developing interactive websites and/or mobile applications
- Experience in developing applications based on the consumption of web services
- Experience in working with databases (mySQL, SQLServer, Oracle) and data models
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, JSP, etc.
- Proficient in Dreamweaver/Eclipse, HTML5, and jQuery is a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow with company
- Ability to develop innovative ideals
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, JSP, etc
- Experience in developing mobile applications (iOS/Droid) is a plus
Net.Orange is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We promote equal opportunity in the areas of recruitment, employment, training, development, transfer and promotion. Our employment practices are without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition, national origin, veteran status and all other categories protected by federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws.
Net.Orange - 17 months ago
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...