Net.Orange connects to various healthcare systems and consolidates homogenized data into a single data model. From this data model, we provide a single web-service API to allow Net.Orange, or any app developer, to build robust and powerful health applications to suit the needs of all the roles in healthcare from CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, providers, administrators, patients and caregivers
Net.Orange (NDO) seeks to hire a User Experience Developer (UX) and Senior User Experience Developers based in our Dallas (Addison, TX) headquarters.
- Work with product management to design requirements
- Envisage, create, build innovative websites & products
- Maintain, edit, improve existing websites & products
- Other creative duties associated with developing web and mobile applications
- 5+ years lead experience in architecting and developing interactive websites and/or mobile applications
- Experience in developing applications based on the consumption of web services
- Experience in working with databases (mySQL, SQLServer, Oracle) and data models
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, JSP, etc.
- Experience in developing mobile applications (iOS/Droid) is a plus
- proficient in Dreamweaver/Eclipse, HTML5, and jQuery is a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow with company
- Ability to develop innovative ideals
For more information and to apply, visit our website at www.NDOrange.com/careers
Email directly at bwilburnATndorange.com
Indeed - 11 months ago
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...