User Interface Designer-01168846
Define the visual interface design for digital interactive geospatial and mapping products, including Web site, mobile, tablets, and kiosk. Work closely with a cross-functional team to assess product requirements and create screen designs that promote ease of use and a positive user experience. Demonstrate a depth of experience with emphasis on user-interface design for digital applications, including complex data-driven Web sites and multi-screen applications. Leverage a sense for visual design, interaction design, usability, typography, and color. Demonstrate a passion for user-centered design. Assist with the development of a user interface design style guide that incorporates the visual design elements used across product user interfaces, assist with developing a visual design library for common user interface elements, including buttons and icons, and conceive, document, and evangelize user interface guidelines and standards.
- 2+ years of experience with user interface design
- 2+ years of experience with front-end development on presentation standards, including CSS, to support product consistency and efficiency, setting us up for reuse
- 2+ years of experience with software tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, such as Illustrator and Photoshop, Axure, FlexBuilder and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with identifying tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing processes
- Experience with supporting information architecture of navigation and content
- Knowledge of Flex, Flash, CSS, and HTML5
- Ability to be an avid learner and stay up to date on latest trends and research in product design, SEO, and Web and mobile technologies
- Ability to articulate rationale behind interface decisions and how to prioritize interface features
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Mobile applications, including Andriod and Apple iOS
- Experience with designing geospatial or mapping application interfaces and dashboards
- BA or BS degree in CS or Graphics Design
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Communication/Marketing/Account Management
Primary Location : United States-Georgia-Atlanta
At Booz Allen, we believe in vision and passion. Being part of something bigger than a company or job matters to our employees. When you our...