Job Requisition Number: 75445
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Arlington, VA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
Under general supervision, designs the end-user interface or look and feel, including many of the specific screens for multiple web applications. Customers use these web applications to enter data, interact with/analyze large amounts of information, search for and review historical data, and run reports. Creates consistent user interfaces, visually appealing graphics, and templates for the organizations web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI is looking for a Web Application User Interface Designer. Under this project, CACI provides development and maintenance support for enterprise systems of a major organization of a Federal Government Agency. The Web Application User Interface Designer will join a team of over 150 IT professionals that includes an application development team. This position supports a Federal Government client in the rapid application development of SharePoint/Metastorm/ColdFusion/Java/Oracle based enterprise applications for worldwide use. The Web Application User Interface Designer will provide user interface design and general graphic design skills as part of the overall application development team. In conjunction with the client, we have established an environment of technology and process growth for the benefit of the application users and project personnel.
The Web Application User Interface Designer will drive the strategic direction and implementation of the application interface program and primarily support the development of user interface design of web applications for this customer.
- Developing and implementing web application design standards, guidelines, and templates throughout the organization in support of an enterprise look and feel that will be common across all web applications, including layout of form data fields, reports, and navigational elements.
- Deliver appealing, reusable, and maintainable Web solutions that are Section 508 compliant and advance the usability of customer web sites and applications.
- Capturing website requirements including customer experience, operational and usability requirements
- Building Sitemaps, Wireframes, Prototypes and documentation that clearly articulate site/application structure and organization
- Ensuring ease of navigation and simplicity of design
- Communicating the site design/structure to the project and Web application development teams
- Performing usability test planning, execution, reviews and results analysis. Capturing specific target audience feedback and incorporating that feedback into site design
- Reviewing and providing feedback throughout software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Five to seven years experience in information technology
- Five years related experience in user interface design
- Three years experience in general graphic design
- Three years experience with HTML and CSS
- BS/BA degree in design, computer science, engineering, or other related field
- Must either currently hold or be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Experience with SharePoint (2010), Metastorm or similar business process modeling tool, Business Objects or similar reporting system, Java or ColdFusion based web applications
- Experience with SharePoint Designer and Master Pages
- CMMI, Project Life Cycle, or other similar process experience
- Experience with 508 compliance and copyright protection
- Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) or similar credentials
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 22 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...