As a UI Designer you are passionate about design and User Experience. You embrace a variety of styles and create polished, professional work. You are responsible for crafting fresh designs with a focus on best UX practices. A day in the life of a UI Designer:
Production: Your main responsibility is to produce innovative and user-friendly designs. You will design cross-platform comps and push beyond the status quo. This means you will need to keep up with the latest trends and best practices.
Planning & Architecture: You’ll apply UX best-practices to all screen-based media, including mobile, tablet, social, and emerging formats. This may include creating or following approved wireframes, storyboards, user-flows, mood boards and motion prototypes. You will work closely with the Design Director, Tech Lead, and Engagement Managers to concept and define project feature sets.
Relationships/Communication: You will work closely with the Design Director to ensure your designs are pixel-perfect. You collaborate constantly with developers and design lead to bring the vision through fruition.
Accountability: You deliver Clean Photoshop files that are personally QA-ed and delivered on time.
- Conceptual and visual problem solver who designs and executes graphical interfaces for digital products, including web applications, mobile and other platforms.
- Experience designing interfaces with seamless and intuitive user experience at the core
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of tools and applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working on small to medium-sized teams
- Ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Well-versed in design fundamentals and concept development
- Possess an excellent understanding user interface essentials
- Understanding of technical constraints and user goals that will shape and inform design, development and execution.
AgencyNet is an award winning digital advertising and marketing agency. We specialize in developing emotionally engaging and strategic...