As a UI Designer you are passionate about design and User Experience. You embrace a variety of styles and create polished, professional work. You are responsible for crafting fresh designs with a focus on best UX practices. A day in the life of a UI Designer:
Production: Your main responsibility is to produce innovative and user-friendly designs. You will design cross-platform comps and push beyond the status quo. This means you will need to keep up with the latest trends and best practices.
Planning & Architecture: You’ll apply UX best-practices to all screen-based media, including mobile, tablet, social, and emerging formats. This may include creating or following approved wireframes, storyboards, user-flows, mood boards and motion prototypes. You will work closely with the Design Director, Tech Lead, and Engagement Managers to concept and define project feature sets.
Relationships/Communication: You will work closely with the Design Director to ensure your designs are pixel-perfect. You collaborate constantly with developers and design lead to bring the vision through fruition.
Accountability: You deliver Clean Photoshop files that are personally QA-ed and delivered on time.
- Conceptual and visual problem solver who designs and executes graphical interfaces for digital products, including web applications, mobile and other platforms.
- Experience designing interfaces with seamless and intuitive user experience at the core
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of tools and applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working on small to medium-sized teams
- Ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Well-versed in design fundamentals and concept development
- Possess an excellent understanding user interface essentials
- Understanding of technical constraints and user goals that will shape and inform design, development and execution.