Join our innovative Creative Lab to help design and maintain the brand, as well as conceptualize the direction of key campaigns. You’ll work directly with UX specialists and developers to deliver amazing design that is clean, creative and polished to further evolve the Esri brand.
Our Creative Lab is a small, stealth team of designers, writers, and strategists, working closely with the Executive Creative Director. Our job is to help promote Esri’s solutions, maps, apps, and incredible geochicness around the world. We love bold ideas, big ideas, fun ideas, smart ideas, and even challenging ideas. In other words, we love ideas. Period.
- Design innovative, refined web solutions from wireframes and creative briefs that are on target with the objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing managers, developers, writers, and interactive teams to develop groundbreaking design across a portfolio of Esri products
- Serve as a brand steward, ensuring a consistency of site appearance via use of style guides, style sheets and enforcement of established standards and best practices
- Manage a large body of work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors of Fine Arts in graphic design, or a related design discipline, with 5 to 7 relevant experience specializing in visual design for the web
- Killer online portfolio showcasing visual design for websites, mobile apps, microsites, landing pages, and e-blasts
- Proven ability to solve problems conceptually in collaboration with the entire interactive team, including writers, user experience designers, and developers
- Excellent skills with design software, including, but not limited to Photoshop and Illustrator
- Outstanding written and communication skills to ensure internal clients and colleagues understand status of interactive projects
- Strong ability to present and “sell” creative ideas
- Organized, able to think beyond what is asked for, and able to multi-task projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, often evolving
environment (even if it’s always sunny outside)
- Experience or knowledge of responsive design is a BIG plus
- Be personally motivated, a progressive thinker, and an all-around team player
- Keen knowledge of design trends
- Belief that all ideas are good (or at least worth considering)
Please a link to your online portfolio or samples of your recent work. Applications will not be considered complete without this.
BONUS POINTS: Tell us what inspires you—books, websites, movies, people, etc.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at
. Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...