Designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
• Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
• Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• 6+ years User Interface design experience.
• Some graphic design required.
• Experience with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows Phone 8 design standards.
• Localization and Theme experience.
• Microsoft Blend experience a plus.
• iPhone, iPad experience a plus.
• Web design a plus.
• Mobile application design a plus.
• Financial industry experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Designs and develops high-quality code.
• Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
• Follows the software development lifecycle process.
• Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to receive, express, or exchange detailed information through oral and written communication.
- Ability to type and use the computer.
- Position involves mostly sedentary work, exerting a negligible amount of effort to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Work involves sitting most of the time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
Open Until Filled
Harland Financial Solutions - 21 months ago