Welcome to D&B, where critical business decisions can be made with confidence.
D&B (NYSE: DNB) is the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for more than 171 years. Today, D&B's global commercial database contains more than 225 million business records, and is a trusted partner for many customers around the world. We provide answers whether checking a company"s credit, deciding who to do business with, finding business leads, or spotting new business opportunities.
Since 1841, we've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for you!
At D&B, your success is our success, and we are committed to your development. If you want to be part of a dynamic and growing company and want the opportunity to make a difference, this is the place for you. Teamwork has long been something we value highly at D&B and for good reason. We work collectively to bring the best out in ourselves and each other to deliver on our aspiration.
At D&B, we lead with our values. All of our activities and decisions are based on and guided by these values:
People - Treat all people with respect and dignity; value differences
Quality - Pursue an unrelenting quest for quality; use speed and simplicity to achieve goals
Integrity - Conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity and business ethics
Customers - Place the interests of customers first; our success depends on their success
Teamwork - Commit to teamwork; seek out and utilize the ideas and skills of all associates
Performance - Reach for the highest standards of performance; show a passion for winning
As a Sr. User Interface Developer...
KEY REQUIREMENTS RESPONSIBILITIES
At D&B we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. Since 1841, we've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for your career.
- Web development experience working in IDEs like Eclipse and demonstrated experience working in source control software like Subversion
- Experience with programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and other multi-media development tools
- Experience developing applications for the mobile and tablet platforms
- Experience with creating company UI standards and guidelines for more junior UI developers to follow
- Experience with driving UI requirements as a part of the overall system architecture
- Past experience coding sites following W3C web standards and using valid markup
- Past experience with web accessibility guidelines and issues related to enhancing 508 compliance.
- Strong understanding of web design conventions and best practices
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment as a UI team lead
- Demonstrated experience guiding UI teams, mentoring & hiring junior UI developers, & evaluating new technologies (assessing risks & trade-offs)
- A four year degree in Computer Science or Web/Graphic Design or equivalent work-related experience
As an industry leader, we offer world-class compensation and an exceptional benefits package. As well, you will enjoy an environment that recognizes and rewards your accomplishments.
D&B is an equal opportunity employer.
D&B - 12 months ago
For The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, there's no business like "know" business. The company, known as D&B, is one of...