User Services Representative
Apply To This Job
Return To List
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our User Services Group. You must be energetic and customer-focused, and possess technical and business aptitude.
You will provide a full customer service experience to our existing end users and trial users for our suite of products. You should have at least one year of customer service, technical support and/or sales experience or recent and relevant training. You must possess excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and follow-up skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment. There are MANY opportunities for career growth in numerous areas of the company.
- Generate new and renewal sales by determining user requirements and recommending appropriate products and solutions
- Respond to issues and questions from end users via phone and online channels
- Effectively interact with users of all technical skill levels to assess severity level and define, research, and resolve issues and questions quickly and accurately
- Provide timely updates to users, colleagues, and management on the status of outstanding issues
- Maintain status of issues in a call-tracking system and follow-up on escalated issues
- Convey user feedback to appropriate business areas such as Marketing, Product Management and Development.
- Educating users to improve product/feature usage and customer satisfaction
- Bachelors Degree required
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Previous sales and/or service experience in a fast-paced phone environment
- Ability to work flexible hours (Monday through Friday)
- Familiarity with sales and customer support CRM Applications such as Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with remote access software a plus
- Fluent in a foreign language is a plus…..German, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese, etc.
Apply To This Job
LogMeIn - 2 years ago