USIS | LABAT
a leading federal security solution provider that
supports National Security initiatives around the globe for
over 15 years with
more than 6,600 employees working in all 50 states and overseas.
We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Construction Surveillance,
Intel Analysis, P
hysical/Personnel/Facility Security, Investigative
Security Analytics, Counter-Surveillance, Personal Security,
Infrastructure Protection, Litigation Support, Records Management,
Cyber/Forensics, Training & Law Enforcement, and Immigration Investigation.
We have exciting opportunities for User Support Specialists in Washington, DC.
- Closely coordinate with the ATR case manager to provide telephone help desk and on-site support to end users. Applications supported will be chiefly litigation support applications, but may also include other office applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and graphics packages.
- Provide litigation support services to support mission of ATR, including but not limited to preparation, loading, quality control, and production of produced data.
- Provides assistance in using hardware and software.
- Performs help desk functions, such as answering and responding to user phone calls.
- Assists users in constructing simple queries and reports and helps solve routine problems related to accessing databases.
- Installs and troubleshoots litigations support packages on user desktops.
- Provides basic and advanced training in database access and usage.
- Audience may include attorneys, paralegals, Government Case Managers, client agency staff, and/or other Contractor employees.
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge of and experience with database maintenance and data loading in Summation’s SQL-based Enterprise product.
- Knowledge of and experience with database maintenance, database structure, and data loading in Summation databases.
- Knowledge of and experience with database maintenance, database structure and data loading in Relativity product.
- Knowledge of and experience with LAW 5.0 and PreDiscovery software, including imaging, OCR and electronic document processing for export to Summation and/or Relativity.
- Ability to assess quality of data productions to determine compliance with production specifications.
- Experience providing direct end user support for the applications being supported, including both telephone support and on-site assistance to users.
- Certain applications may require certification by the software provider.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with the network, telecommunications, and operating systems environment of the applications being supported.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Must be willing to work some late evenings and/or on a weekend day, approximately once a month.
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Experience with DOJ office automation environments extremely helpful; should be an expert user of the Government's word processing, spreadsheet, and email systems.
- Prior teaching/training experience involving computer applications, preferably database, imaging, or other automated litigation support applications strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of scripting languages a plus.
Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No
recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please.
Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted
during this search.
USIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
United States-District of Columbia-Washington