USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a User Support Test Engineer to work out of Langley AFB, VA.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Final Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, management or other related technical or scientific discipline from an accredited institution.
- Twelve (12) years minimum experience with Information Technology, Command and Control, and/or Intelligence Community systems with minimum of four (4) years directly associated with the required knowledge detailed within the task descriptions.
- Three (3) years prior staff experience at Higher Headquarters (HHQ) (e.g., MAJCOM, NAF, HAF or equivalent).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Understanding of AF & DoD requirements for systems Information Assurance (IA).
- Knowledge of all IBS terminal families in current AF inventory including MATT, AFTRS (v1, v2, v3, N, R), JTT-Sr, JTT-IBS, and IBR-M.
- Knowledge of logistics processes and lifecycle sustainment requirements.
- Knowledge of operations of SEWD, STRED & DASHBOARD software applications and AF policies concerning AF software requirements, and development / upgrade efforts.
- Knowledge of Current/Future Intelligence Broadcasts; i.e., IBS-Simplex (IBS-S), IBS-Interactive (IBS-I), TADIXS-B (TOPS/OBP), IBS Networks (NRTD/GNI/Radiant Ether, IBS-NS, GINS, TIN), Common Interactive Broadcast (CIB) (MIL-STD-188-181C, -182B, -183B, -186)
- Knowledge of data dissemination architectures; i.e., Legacy/Future UHF, Alternate Over-The-Air (OTA) Paths, SIPRNET/JWICS/NSANET Global Information Grid (GIG).
- Knowledge of legacy and migration IBS message formats; i.e., TAB-37, TDIMF, SENSOREP, CMF-B, CMF-X (MIL-STD-6018).
- Experience and knowledge of inter-Service Interoperability Issues.
- Must understand IBS architectures of other services and Five Eyes collaborating nations to enable leveraging of existing capabilities to support AF, joint and coalition warfighters.
- Understanding of both technical and security issues involved with bi-directional data forwarding between IBS and Link-16 and VMF (MIL-STD-6020).
- Knowledge of IBS message processing capabilities of all Tactical Data Processor (TDP) and C4 Automated Information Systems (AIS) used through AF and issues associated with CMF/non-CMF upgrade plans.
- Understanding of the AF & DoD resource allocation process and experience in the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution Process (PPBE).
- Provide IBS technical expertise to AF ground & airborne users of IBS to include: 1) Ground: wings/squadron intel, AOCs/CAOCs, CUS, AF DCGS, TMW/SEW, labs, 2) CAF Airborne: F-16, B-52, HH-60, EC-130H, HC-130P, RC-130, RC-135, and 3) AFSOC Airborne: AC-130H, AC-130U, CV-22, EC-130J, MC-130E/H/P/W.
- Assist users with requirement definition, IBS familiarity/training, solution selection.
- Develop IBS inputs to CONOPs, CONEMPS, ISPs, CDDs for AF weapon systems.
- Provide AFTT technical assistance to platform SPOs during IBS terminal integration.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the annual AF IBS Users Conference / Users Working Group.
- Support to exercises and experimentation initiatives requiring live or scripted IBS data.
- Assist with data harmonization between IBS CMF and Link-16 and VMF messages.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...