Position will be responsible for ushering fans to designated seats within Kauffman Stadium. They will act as hosts to our guests during their visit to the ballpark.
- Safely & accurately show fans to designated seating
- Be “aggressively friendly” to all guests
- Be prepared to listen to guests & help address any concerns they may have
- Seek out opportunities to talk with guests & get to know season ticket holders in their respective sections
- Other duties as assigned
No phone calls, please.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time, including maneuvering stairs
- Available to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends, evenings & all 81 game events
- Must be fan-friendly & become familiar with stadium in order to provide accurate directions throughout the ballpark
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
MLB - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard