SEDC is looking for sharp, career-minded individuals to join our Technical Software Customer Support team.
Our Software Support Specialists provide both phone based and on-site technical support activities for our billing and accounting applications which include:
- Problem identification, analysis, research and resolution over the phone & email
- Developing work orders to meet customer’s needs or to address software bugs.
- Researching customer’s current software capabilities
- Assisting with evaluation of customer’s current business processes Qualifications
- 1-3 years’ previous experience in technical software application support or implementation role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid research and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant telephone demeanor and good communication skills
- Demonstrated data/numbers aptitude and be well-versed in interpreting & manipulating data (Access, SQL) and spreadsheets (Excel).
- Typically individuals in this role will possess and Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel 50%
Southeastern Data Cooperative SEDC - 8 months ago