We have Something Special Inside, Do You?
In this role you will be accountable for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Servicing and operating plant utility equipment and support systems with all relevant components: includes but not limited to industrial chilled and hot water production/distribution, steam generation/distribution, compressed air delivery/distribution, condensate return network, domestic water distribution/discharge, waste treatment systems, recycling equipment, industrial HVAC's, material/product handling equipment, PLC networks, HMI devices and control instrumentation
- Ensuring that work is completed in accordance with relevant codes and proper documentation
- Supporting projects in the area of responsibility including automated controls integration.
- Troubleshooting complex technical problems to eliminate root-causes
- Completeing all mandated training, internal and external, and maintaining required certifications with code changes
- Hazardous Materials Specialist - serve as site liason in coordination with Facility ERC
- Participating in continuous improvement avtivities and performance teams for suggesting methods to improve processes, efficiency, quality and service
- Maintaining proper regulatory compliance of facility, equipment and behavior with regulatory agencies, including levels of ISO Systems.
- Thorough technical knowledge and experience of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the operation and services of industrial chilled and hot water production/distribution, steam generation/distribution, compressed air delivery/distribution, condensate return network, domestic water distribution/discharge, waste treatment systems, recycling equipment, industrial HVAC's, ammonia refrigeration, material/product handling equipment, PLC/HMI control environments
- Knowledge of the principles, and practical application of engineering and industrial maintenance, including technical drawings and manuals
- Proficient troubleshooting, including electrical/electronic circuits
- RETA certification of Operator I, II and technician levels
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in food manufacturing environment
- Proficiency at using tools, including electronic testing equipment
- Capability of using a Windows based PC, and Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to read/write/speak/comprehend English
- Able to perform mathematical functions up to trigonometry level
- Able to fill out routine reports and correspondet reports
- Able to interact effectively with employees, management and outside contractors
- Physical capability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, with help lift in excess of 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Able to climb heights, work in confined spaces and in noisy environments
- Able to flex schedule and work Sat., Sun., Holidays, rotating days, and OT as needed
The DANNON Com., one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America's premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product's benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Yes, it is curdled milk with bacteria and with a bit of jam, but yogurt by Dannon has risen from health-food obscurity into a supermarket...