Viox Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., offers a complete package of facilities services from grounds and preventative maintenance to construction services and integrated facility management.
Job Title: Utility Chemical Operator
Viox Services has an immediate need for a Utility Chemical Operator in Reading Ohio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
pails, drums and totes
- This position will provide drumming/packaging and fork truck services for process departments
- Operate equipment to fill liquid product into various size bottles and cans,
- Be able to work with multiple chemical products and compounds consistent with client requirements.
- Operate Forklift and or other material handling equipment to support
- General Housekeeping and other duties such as painting, snow removal, etc.
- Record data related to packaging operation and warehousing (poundage, quantity;
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/D/V
- Participate in Plant Safety meetings and activities.
- Perform duties according to written instruction, ISO Procedures and in compliance with safety and environmental training and policies.
- Maintain good time management skills and be a self-starter.
- Ability to learn and perform SAP inventory system transactions and basic e-mail functions.
- Work experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment is preferred, not required .
- Fork Lift experience is preferred.
Click here to apply online
Emcor - 2 years ago
Electrical and mechanical construction is at the core of EMCOR Group. One of the world's largest specialty construction firms, EMCOR...