UTILITY CLEANERS (Assistant to Managers)
$13.00/hour to start!!! 20-29 hours per week!!!
If you like variety and spontaneity, these positions may be for you! The utility cleaners travel between job sites and work at many different customer locations. These folks call the office around 3:30pm to determine their assignment(s) for the evening. Most utility cleaner shifts start work around 4:30pm and end at different times each night. We are seeking flexible, reliable, and mature individuals with acceptable driving records to fill these positions!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
About Us: Buttweiler Environmental is a locally owned, family business that enjoys a reputation for quality and professionalism. Our employees are independent, self-reliant, mature, hard-working individuals, who enjoy the rewards of working with an honest, modern, customer-oriented building service company. We pride ourselves on our employment philosophies and we respect those that work for us as our main and most important resource. Join our team today!
- Floor work using a back-pack vacuum and mop
- Dusting and straightening furniture
- Cleaning/sanitizing restrooms
- Removing trash and recycling
- Washing glass and doors
- Filling soap and towel dispensers
- Assuring the security of the facility and maintaining communication with crew leads and area managers as required.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Must pass a criminal history background check.
- Ability to communicate effectively and be understood by others.
Please apply online at www.envirotechclean.com .
- Fulfilling the job duties noted above require the ability to safely and satisfactorily engage in repeated bending, stooping, kneeling or crouching
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling or moving up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
Call 320-251-4385 with questions.
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard