• Bachelor of Science preferably in Mechanical Engineering (BSME).
• Previous experience and knowledge of black/clean utility design and implementation.
• Previous experience and knowledge of quality systems.
• Previous experience and knowledge of project execution, including basic design, detailed design, and construction/installation.
• Working knowledge of AutoCad.
• Working knowledge of lean operational principles, including Six Sigma.
• Previous experience and knowledge of black/clean utility commissioning and qualification.
• Previous experience and knowledge of facility/project commissioning, qualification, and validation.
Why GSK? Because GSK’s vaccines business puts the customer at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we define our vaccines mission as: Protecting
• Kind. Protecting because we strive to turn the science of immunology into high-quality, practical protection against disease; Human because we are investing time in understanding and delivering on our customers’ needs and helping them achieve their vaccination goals; and Kind because we recognize and act on our responsibilities to serve societies, rich and poor. GSK Vaccines is seeking a Utility Engineer to for our Technical Services Engineering department in Hamilton, MT.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, the role will participate in the technical aspects of technology choices, audit of suppliers, design and construction oversight, commissioning, installation qualification, operational qualification, and performance qualification for the site utilities. Since projects affect various parts of the facility, the Utility Engineer is required to coordinate efforts with other members of local and global teams.
• Assist with development of User Requirement Brief (URB).
• Assist with the creation and modification of local standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Assist with creation and modification commissioning and qualification protocols and templates.
• Participate in technical aspects of local and global change control systems.
• Interface with vendors, contractors, users, and global personnel.
• Provide budgetary estimates for proposed systems and upgrades.
• Establish plans for system execution and installation.
• Oversee utility project design and construction.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GlaxoSmithKline - 20 months ago
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...