Davey Tree -a leader in tree care and line clearing throughout the US and Canada has opportunities in California. We are seeking a Utility Line Clearance General Foreman for Everett Washington. Come join Americas oldest and largest Employee-owned horticultural firm since 1880.
- Providing line clearing and tree trimming for major electric utility provider
- Supervising multiple tree trimming crews
- Includes work scheduling, supervision, and quality control
- Management of equipment maintenance and repair
- Responsible for payroll and production tracking
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full time hourly, plus overtime. Excellent benefits
- Two Year or Four Degree in Horticulture/Urban Forestry or related field experience.
- Bi-Lingual, English-Spanish a major plus
- Experience in utility tree trimming, pruning, removals is required
- Working Knowledge with Microsoft Exel, Outlook and Word very valuable.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) or able to obtain within 30 days.
- Line Clearing certification and Herbicide License a major plus
- ISA certification, and/or willingness to secure cert. upon hiring.
- Past P&L responsibility valuable but not required
& compensation, based upon qualifications and experience. Company vehicle, laptop and cell phone
provided. Option to buy company stock after one year and access to industry related training
materials and Davey extension courses. Pre-employment Drug Screen and E-Verify Social Security #
verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Davey is Employee Owned.
TreecareJobs.com - 2 years ago
Business at The Davey Tree Expert Company is as strong as an oak. The company's roots extend back to 1880 when John Davey founded the...