Position: UTILITY LINE CLEARANCE TRIMMER/CLIMBER
Starting Date: Immediately. Applications accepted until all positions are filled.
The Davey Tree Expert Co., a leader in tree care and line clearing throughout the US and Canada is seeking Utility Line Clearance Trimmer/Climber. Come join America’s oldest and largest Employee-owned tree care firm.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: COLORADO SPRINGS & MONUMENT REGION
• Providing line clearing and tree trimming for major electric utility provider.
• Tree Trimmer as part of crew with supporting Groundmen & Crew Foreman
• Crew Foreman positions available--based upon experience and qualifications
• Bi-Lingual, English-Spanish a major plus
• ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE Experience in utility tree trimming, pruning, removals
• ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE Commercial Driver's License Class B(CDL), w/air brakes, and Line Clearing certification a major plus.
• Excellent Pay Rate per hour, plus overtime to start, based upon qualifications and experience.
Full time hourly positions. Excellent benefits, option to buy company stock after one year, access to industry related training materials and Davey extension courses. Pre-employment Drug Screen & Social Security Number Verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned.
GreenIndustry-Jobs.com - 18 months ago
Business at The Davey Tree Expert Company is as strong as an oak. The company's roots extend back to 1880 when John Davey founded the...