Performs Corrective and preventive maintenance on pumps, motors, valves, electrical control panels and components and chemical feed equipment at Water Plant Facilities. Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical equipment at Water Plant Facilities and determine solution. Install new components to control panels for increased efficiency. Complete work orders. Pick up parts and equipment.
Example of Duties:
- Performs mechanical electrical, and pumps, motor, valves and piping repairs.
- Performs preventative maintenance on pumps, motors, and electrical comp.
- Install new components to improve plant efficiency.
- Schedules projects and orders parts to perform jobs.
- Clean and maintain equipment and tools used for projects.
- Fill out work orders on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must obtain a Class C Groundwater license within two years.
- Valid TX Driver's License.
- One to three years experience.
- Skills in maintenance of pumps, motors and electrical panels, generators and automatic valves.
- Knowledge of mechanics, electronics, pump operation, motors and generators.
- Ability to trouble shoot electrical and mechanical problems, determining both the problem and the solution.