This person will perform both Production Operator and Warehouse Worker responsibilities. They will support the entire production team and utilize their time to maintain a productive, organized and clean production area.
This position includes the following duties:
• operating an inserting machine
• preparing tray tags
• unloading truck deliveries
• working on small maintenance projects
• stocking materials in the print and insert areas
• cleaning the warehouse and production area
• performing various warehouse duties and other miscellaneous jobs as assigned by management.
SECTION II: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Experience on Emdeon insertion equipment
• Ability to multi-task
• Self-motivated and work independently
• Ability to lift 50 1bs and move heavy materials with pallet jack
• Ability to operate a forklift/reach truck/rider pallet jack
• Team player
• Safety conscious
• Detail oriented
• Ability to follow directions and fully complete task at hand
• Must have valid drivers license
• Able to work on their feet for long periods
• Good time management
• Follow processes and procedures accurately
SECTION III: SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY
SECTION IV: WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
At times this position will be partnered with another team member, as well as interaction with all individuals in production.
TIME: 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday Overtime as required
Chamberlin Edmonds - 21 months ago
Chamberlin Edmonds, an Emdeon company, is a leading provider of comprehensive eligibility and enrollment services with over 26 years of...