DTZ, a UGL company, is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with best-in-class, end-to-end property solutions comprised of leasing agency and brokerage, integrated property and facilities management, capital markets, investment and asset management, valuation, building consultancy and project management. In addition, our award winning research and consulting services provide our clients with global and local market knowledge, forecasting and trend analysis to make the best long-term decisions for their continuous success far into the future. DTZ has 47,000 employees including sub-contractors, operating across 217 offices in 52 countries. For further information, visit: www.dtz.com.
• Monitor utility equipment and systems for continuous operation at a biopharmaceutical manufacturing site, utilizing automation controls, alarm systems and local controls.
• Insure that all systems including boilers, clean steam generators, water for injection stills, reverse osmosis units, air compressors, chillers, cooling towers, waste water flows and associated equipment
• Respond to a wide range of mechanical and electrical problems and troubleshoot to repair.
• Document problems encountered and communicate these though work order systems,
electronic mail, and voice systems.
• Perform preventive maintenance and inspections on all utility systems and associated equipment.
• The ability to read and understand mechanical blue prints and electrical schematics, and basic knowledge and use of hand tools.
• Experience with boilers and their associated steam delivery systems along with the automation controls that drive them, knowledge of air
compressors, air dryers, reverse osmosis units, water distilling units, clean steam generators and the ability to perform maintenance
from written procedures in a GMP environment.
• Candidate must have knowledge of the basic PC skills along with common applications
associated with interoffice communication.
• The ability to communicate orally and written in a concise and timely manner with coworkers and
management is fundamental in this position.
• Candidates must be available to work alternative shifts that could include 3rd (overnight) shifts.
• Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds, and climb to perform job functions as needed.
Minimum requirement is a High school education, or GED. Trade School focused on technical sciences preferred.
Qualified candidates should e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure you reference “Utility Operator” in the subject line to ensure a prompt review of your resume. Please include recent salary history. Resumes without salary history will not be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
UGL Services (formerly UNICCO) isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The company provides an array of janitorial and other facilities...