Summary: Under supervision, lubricates fuels and cleans various types of Salmon Companies vehicles. Assists with performing routine preventive and maintenance work; assists with mechanical repair work; performs routine shop and facility housekeeping tasks. Assists with stock room maintenance tasks; runs errands and picks-up/delivers parts, materials, and vehicles.
• Oils, fuels, lubricates, cleans and checks fluid levels on vehicles and equipment in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
• Checks tire air pressures and replaces tires as needed.
• Checks, repairs or replaces lights, mirrors, wipers, filters and other vehicle parts under the supervision of a classified Mechanic.
• Assists Mechanics in more complex service and repair tasks.
• Starts, moves, and assists delivery of vehicles.
• Steam cleans, washes, and polishes vehicles and equipment.
• Performs general shop and facility housekeeping and maintenance.
• Assists with inventory maintenance and stock room task.
• Runs errands, picks-up, and delivers parts, supplies, and vehicles.
• Other duties as assigned.
Mail hauling jobs are among the BEST CAREERS in the industry and many of Salmon’s drivers regret not joining the team years ago. As a...