This is a journey level nonexempt position and works under general supervision. Performs a variety of activities, including pipeline pigging, maintenance of right-of-way and grounds around pipeline or other facilities, maintenance and repairs on pipeline and pipeline equipment, oversee construction of pipeline, line locates, and relief gauging
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make safety a top priority each day. Insure compliance with Crude/Hiland Manuals and policies.
- Make environmental integrity a priority each day.
- Ensure the pipeline is maintained by following the pigging schedule, maintaining ROW, and repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Take responsibility for small maintenance and expansion projects including assessing scope, procuring materials and contractors, and supervising the work with the advice and assistance of your supervisor.
- Fill in for gaugers when needed.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Gain/Loss issues on the system, seeking fair volume assessments at all locations.
- Service and maintain field pumps and LACT units. Keep locations clean.
- Daily observe any traveled section of the pipeline for leaks, line markers, and needed maintenance.
- Report all leaks to your supervisor immediately. Report any needed repairs to the supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Keep company vehicles, field equipment, stations, and shop areas clean, serviced, and organized.
- Keep all paperwork and documentation required up to date and complete.
- Work with customers and fellow employees to provide excellent customer service.
- During “on call” status, individual need to have cell phone with them at all times. Timely responses are essential.
Education and/or Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Follows company policies, practices, and regulatory requirements.
Hiland Partners - 4 months ago