Utilization Review Nurse
Job ID #: 74544
Functional Area: Health/Medical
Business Line: Chartis Claims
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Required: Registered Nurse (RN)
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0
Perform Utilization Review of select workers' compensation cases, comparing treatment episodes to clinical criteria for certification or referral to medical director.
- 3 years prior managed care and / or UR experience preferred.
- RN required.
- CPUR or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent written and oral skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills and telephone customer service is required.
Chartis is a world leading property casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com.
At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
Valic - 17 months ago