The employee's Number One Job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The Utilization Review RN serves as a leader resource in the Utilization Review process. They collaborate with physicians and other members of the healthcare team to promote and adhere to regulatory compliance. The UR RN coordinates and conducts initial, concurrent, and retrospective medical necessity reviews. All Utilization Review activities are performed in accordance with the current policies and procedures, mission, vision, and values of Novant Health.
- Education: Associate's degree in Nursing required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
- Experience: Two or more years healthcare experience preferred. Utilization Review or related experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in state of employment required. BLS Healthcare provider by American Heart Association required.
- Additional skills required: Weekend and holiday coverage; ability to travel between facilities.
- Additional skills preferred: Knowledge/competence of Microsoft office products and keyboarding. Broad range of clinical experience. Knowledge of McKesson Interqual criteria.
Novant - 11 months ago
With a dozen hospitals and more than 2,700 beds, Novant Health certainly has what it takes to keep denizens along the Eastern Seaboard in...