For this contract position with a world renowned computer manufacturer, you will be supporting media and media-related technologies on SoC for phones. The goal is to develop and execute test cases, debugging failures and root-cause them by stepping through code and writing Python scripts for post processing results. The candidate will also be expected to develop / maintain automation frameworks and work independently to come up with media benchmarks for validation.
NICE TO HAVE
- Hands-on experience in video and audio formats and frameworks, H.264/AVC, Stagefright, OpenMAX
- Knowledge of media streaming, video conferencing, TCP/IP, RTP, RTSP and HTTP protocols
- Strong programming skill in C/C++ and Java
- Test Automation skills and solid scripting skills, languages include but not limited to: Python, Perl and Linux Shell
Estimated length of assignment: 6 months
- Experience working with Android development and validation
- Experience with smart phone product development and validation
- Experience with source control system such as GIT and defecting tracking software such as Bugzilla
Number of positions available: 2
Estimated hours per week: 40 standard hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
% of travel required: 0
Please include a daytime phone number where you can best be reached along with your resume. Please also include a brief cover letter outlining your experience as related to this job requirement. CompuCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd party / recruiters please. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
CompuCom - 19 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...