Position: VB.Net Developer
Reference No.: 323704
Duration: 4/15/2013 – 12/31/2013
Location: Harrisburg, PA,
Interview Type: In person
Contract Type: 1099/Corp-to-Corp
Security Background Check: Yes
The Application Developer provides support to existing production applications and performs complex technical analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, deployment and implementation of new applications using existing and emerging platforms.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health, Division of Vital Records (DVR) seeks a skilled Application Developer to work on the Database Application for Vital Events (DAVE) web-based system. Specific tasks for this project will include:
This developer will work on the following tasks:
• Resource to handle DAVE staging and production deployments.
• Resource to whom I can transfer my knowledge of the technical side of DAVE (architecture/network/firewalls/DPH management/etc.)
• Resource to handle minor day-to-day DAVE issues
• Work on other Vital Records support tickets
85% development/support work and 15% PM.
This engagement will consist of 40-hour work-weeks.
This resource will report to, and will be supervised by Bureau of Information Technology (BIT) staff.
Required - 5 or more years:
• SQL Server 2005
• VB.NET 2005
Required - 2 or more years
• VB.NET 2005
• Project management experience
• Excellent verbal/written communication skill
Mtech Consulting LLC - 10 months ago