Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a VB.NET Developer located in the Sales Operations division. This position will responsible for designing and implementing custom solutions that support the Sales Commission team within Medline. The developer will work closely with the sales commission team to perform technical analysis for designing solutions, evaluating options that include but are not limited to: new program development, configuration of existing systems, new package/system evaluation or a combination of these options. Has an emphasis for designing solutions that balance business need and technical complexity. Has experience working in entire development lifecycle for an application, including both back-end and front-end development.
Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with sales commission Project Lead to design and implement a new custom sales commission application.
- Data access and analysis. Experience developing SQL queries/stored procedures, optimizing data access and tuning database queries.
- Working knowledge of Visual FoxPro in order to understand the existing applications.
- Understand sales commission business concepts and practices.
- Create functional code from design specifications for new development, enhancements or maintenance projects.
- Create and deliver documentation as necessary to ensure proper use of changed and newly implemented efforts.
- Follows and helps to establish architectural standards.
- Analyze production issues as necessary to determine the cause of the issue and determine the necessary course of action for resolution.
- Develop test plans, prepare test data, test, and document results for unit, integration and QA testing.
Medline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
- 4 Year Degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of extensive .NET experience in new program development, configuration of existing systems, back-end and front-end development.
- 3 years of experience with relational databases and T-SQL.
- VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, WinForms, WPF, MS SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio.Net (2008), SQL Server Management Studio, T-SQL, MS Office, .NET Framework 3.5, MS Windows.
- Visual FoxPro experience a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with full project lifecycle.
When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, the...