I have a westside client that is looking for a VB.Net Custom Software Developer. As a Custom Developer you will be working with many local and international oil and gas companies to design, implement and support solutions. This position will be based in Houston, Texas and travel could be required.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER TO BE CONSIDERED!!!!!!! MUST HAVE SOLID OIL AND GAS EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE.
- Experience writing applications using the Microsoft VB and .NET Framework and ADO, XML
- Experience with relational database development and technologies such as SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in the various stages of the software development life cycle, definition of solution architecture, detailed design, solution development, testing and deployment.
- A solid understanding of object oriented analysis, design and programming.
- A strong analytical skill and commitment to quality
- Passion for learning with creative and proactive problem solving skills
- Well developed communication skills, technical documentation & customer service skills
- The ability to work in a team or as an individual on several concurrent projects
- Maturity, sound judgment, self motivated, team player with positive attitude.
- 3+ years oil and gas industry experience
- Assist team in distilling customer needs into technical requirements
- Perform analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews
- Test planning, including scripts and debug processes
- Communicate clearly with customers, team leaders, management and peers
- Appraise and resolve escalated technical issues raised at customer sites
- Travel may be required to client
This client is looking to hire ASAP. Please submit your resume.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER TO BE CONSIDERED!!!!!!!
Triangle Technology - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard