VIDEO SURVEILLANCE LEAD INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN - FARGO, ND
Marco, Inc. has a career opportunity for a full-time Video Surveillance Lead Installation Technician in our Fargo, ND office.
· Frequent travel to client’s sites in and around the reporting office region to install and maintain new and/or existing video surveillance equipment;
· Troubleshooting networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions or other operational problems;
· Ability to read and comprehend line drawings ranging from small to large scale projects;
· Willingness to help make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency;
· Assisting staff Engineers with technical sign offs of project proposals;
· Ability to communicate effectively with construction site supervisors and clients
Ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4+ years of experience or equivalent experience. Other required skills include a solid understanding of the networks found in a client environment, superior customer service skills and excellent follow-up with clients. Experience with March Networks video surveillance solutions are preferred.
Physical requirements include the ability to climb ladders, work on lifts indoors and outdoors, and regular lifting over 50 lbs.