The incumbent maintains standards for the preparation and presentation of food including tasting, presentation and sanitation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a high volume kitchen assisting in the preparation of food.
* Must possess knowledge of sanitation and quality food preparation techniques.
* Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able interact effectively with other staff to produce a positive guest experience.
* Must be able to work standing for long periods of time.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- 2 years ago - save job
The Seminole Tribe has long been recognized for innovation in its gaming and other businesses. It opened the first high-stakes bingo hall...