The VMS (Staffing) Manager will be responsible for developing strong VMS vendor relationships as well as the end customer, supporting contingent workforce requisitions in the field of clinical research, and ensuring client and stakeholder’s expectations are met. The VMS (Staffing) Manager’s primary focus will be to fulfill VMS client demand for contingent resources through the development of a well-qualified candidate pool that can be submitted to the VMS client with speed. Oversee and drive the placement process to achieve VMS Account(s) growth in FTE and revenue. Provide supervision, mentorship and guidance to the VMS sourcing team dedicated to VMS clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 5-7 years’ experience in recruitment staffing that includes supervisory and/or leadership responsibilities.
• Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail-orientation.
• Proven track record of developing professional relationships with VMS suppliers and key stakeholders.
• Proficiency related to Full Cycle Recruiting practices to include proper candidate screening; quality submissions; candidate preparation; negotiation of compensation; billing and service quality.
• Ability to lead and/or contribute to a team environment.
• Effective interpersonal skills: (customer service, conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, prioritization, time management, creative problem solving, strategic thinking influencing skills and selling skills).
• Experience with Vendor Management system/technologies (VMS) as well as MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other internet or e-procurement tools.
• In-depth understanding and success in resourcing across pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industries related to clinical research.
Climber.com Catalyst - 6 months ago