Title: VOIP Engineer
Reports to: Service Manager
Updated: October 2012
VOIP Engineer for Installation and Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory
performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any
non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other related duties as
- Installation of Telecommunication Equipment and Related Systems.
- Provide Service to Various Clients on all Telecommunications device and
- Perform Site Surveys to determine Telecommunication System Configurations
and Installation Needs
- Provide general assistance to teammates & sales personnel
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Certifications on NEC or ShoreTel Telecommunication Equipment a plus but not
- 5 or more years related industry experience, and/or training, or equivalent
combination of training and experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Aptitude for coming up with creative and alternate solutions.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to assist teammates and effectively train and motivate them.
- Strong team player
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Voice over IP
- High energy position dealing with clients on a daily basis.
Loffler Companies, Inc. - 15 months ago