Medivo’s Labs Data Analytics practice
Medivo is the leading provider of electronic Labs Data services for the healthcare industry. Medivo’s Labs Data Analytics practice provides unique healthcare insights that improve lives and generate business success.
Medivo is at the forefront of the digital healthcare transformation which integrates the traditional healthcare workflow into the digital universe.
We have launched innovative products and services that are transforming the way the healthcare stakeholders (providers, patients, partners) conduct their business.
The VP of Analytics Services will build & manage Medivo’s Clinical Data Management & Analytics practice. He/she will initiate, advise, participate and/or develop all strategic, business and operational Analytics processes.
He/she will lead the strategic development of relevant and appropriate clinical analytics that will yield Medivo’s customers with the highest level of value and act as Medivo’s thought leader in the area of clinical informatics.
Ultimately accountable for positioning Medivo as the Premier provider of Labs Data Analytics in the US.
• Build, manage & grow Medivo’s Labs Data Analytics practice, including hiring its key resources, developing its operational processes and defining the tools & methodologies used for delivery
• Proactively engage with clients, partners, KOLs and other constituents to define new Analytics offerings
• Provides strategic direction for Medivo’s Analytics product offering and input into Medivo’s data architecture & infrastructure
• Personally lead and/or oversee multiple Labs Data Analytics engagements for Healthcare clients and partners
• Responsibility includes all Medivo Analytics offerings: Clinical Analytics such as Medical Abstracts, Client Impact Analysis studies, Labs Data Analytics services, etc.
• Responsible for the quality & accuracy of all output from Medivo’s Analytics Practice
• Manage resources across multiple, concurrent deadlines
• Personally engage clients and/or partners during projects and provide senior management oversight to ensure the quality and accuracy of Medivo’s deliverables
• Be a Subject Matter Expert for analytic and clinical experts responsible for developing new clinical analytic methods
• Develop Medivo’s proprietary analytics tools and methodologies across all analytics offerings.
• Ensure that Medivo’s Analytical practices evolve to reflect the needs of the market and the progress in the healthcare analytical field
• Lead the acquisition and retention of top-notch analytics talent
• Previous experience strategically building Analytics teams from the ground up preferred
• Excellent understanding of healthcare Big Data, database structure, and current state of the art of analytics and trend in healthcare field.
• Must have fluency in advanced data programming language and statistical analysis software. Must be able to program in STATA, SPSS, SAS, SQL, or MATLAB statistical software. Must be able to demonstrate skills in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project as well as data visualization tools
• Ability to manage oneself as well as lead team with an equally strong sense of urgency and accuracy in meeting multiple deadlines
• Requires the proven ability to engage multiple constituencies at mid to senior levels and develop partnerships across multiple business and functional areas
• Experience with sophisticated data architectures and warehousing approaches preferred.
• Experience with Electronic Medical Record and related health information systems data preferred
• Master or PhD degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, or related field preferred. Note: may have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.