e x ponential is a global digital advertising company. Our mission is to help advertisers drive prospective customers to know, love and buy their brands.
Our e x Advertising Intelligence Platform combines world-class technology and data to help advertisers find and reach the right audiences at scale and connect with them using highly engaging creative messaging across display, video and mobile.
e x ponential owns global online advertising provider Tribal Fusion, engagement advertising platform Firefly Video, and in-stream video advertising specialist AdoTube We are headquartered in Emeryville, California with operations in more than 25 countries worldwide.
The VP of Business & Corporate Development will drive increased enterprise value through applying deep industry experience with proactive and creative deal sourcing that leads to transactions (acquisitions, partnerships, etc) to extend Exponential’s capabilities to new segments of opportunity in the digital advertising ecosystem.
This position will play a pivotal role in the development and implementation of Exponential’s growth strategy through evaluation and execution of acquisitions, partnerships, and other strategic transactions. The VP of Business & Corporate Development will have overall responsibility for sourcing and executing transactions that align with Exponential’s strategic roadmap and that to contribute to the company’s top-line and bottom-line growth, while working collaboratively with the executive team and cross-functional groups including Product, Finance, and Legal, in addition to external resources.
· Develop deep intelligence and business model expertise in the display, video, mobile and social advertising sectors.
· Work closely with the executive team and business unit leaders to develop a comprehensive acquisition and partnership strategic framework to guide areas of focus and opportunity evaluation criteria.
· Build a pipeline of strategic opportunities through developing a network of the key players in the industry from which to source potential transactions.
· Prepare detailed business cases and recommendations to the executive team and Board of Directors.
· Lead all aspects of deal execution including research of targets, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring, negotiation, and due diligence.
· Provide business development support to global business units in areas of deal evaluation, structuring, and negotiations.
· Participate in short and long term corporate strategic planning process.
· D eep experience in the online media space and thorough understanding of competitive landscape and global business environment impacting the display, video, mobile, social advertising ecosystem.
· Excellent project management and organization skills with the ability to seamlessly multi-task and lead multiple high-priority, time-sensitive initiatives in parallel.
· Expertise in developing business and investment cases, financial analysis and modeling, understanding of legal agreements and creating presentations.
· Strong experience analyzing and presenting all relevant market, industry, and company factors to support proactively identifying targets and priorities.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the experience and ability to effectively influence at all levels both internally and externally.
· Ability to contribute to high level strategy in addition to being a master of details and process when needed.
· Track record of success in a fast-paced and extremely dynamic environment with ability to be self-sufficient, proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
· Corporate in-house deal experience outside of the professional services context required.
· Experience working in a global or multi-national business is desired.
· Minimum of 10 years experience with at least 3 years experience leading deal teams in M&A-focused strategic consulting, investment banking, private equity or corporate development environments.
· MBA, JD or other relevant advanced degree.
LeadGenuity, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard