We’re looking for a New Executive Leader (VP level or higher) for the Claims Operations in our Brea, CA location.
Our ideal candidate to lead the Claims division of 2,000 employees nationwide will have the following experience and traits:
If you know anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Human Resources at
- Executive experience directing large claims organizations with a strong business orientation.
- Successful experience developing strategy and leading broad-scale change management, process improvement and organizational effectiveness in collaboration with other departments.
- Proven experience as an influential leader of change, motivating people and creating an inspirational work environment.
- Proven ability to proactively impact claims operation through strategic analyses of industry trends.
- Must be well versed on the complexities of the California claims regulatory practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree required Masters preferred with at least 10 years of Senior Claims Management experience.
Mercury Insurance Group - 19 months ago
Named after the Roman god of commerce and travel, Mercury General hopes to combine the two. The company is the parent of a group of...