Founded in 1993, Vericrest Financial, Inc. is one of the fastest growing financial services companies, specializing in the servicing of residential mortgage loans, in the United States. The company is well positioned for significant growth with meaningful opportunities, as the mortgage industry continues to rapidly evolve. At Vericrest , we recognize that our talent is our most critical resource in attaining our goals and differentiating us from the competition. That is why we strive to continuously develop, engage, and reward our talent, and why our leadership team is passionate about hiring people who are best in class and will keep Vericrest engaged in the market at that level. We are committed to finding top talent, building on their strengths, and engaging them in challenging careers by offering an environment where new skills can be learned and growth is always possible. If this resonates with you, come join us.
The Vice President of Customer Service is responsible for managing Vericrest inbound calls from customers including the interfaces. This includes the Web Site, IVR, and all customer contact where the customer is reaching out to Vericrest. The VP, Customer Service will also develop procedures and establish goals to achieve company objectives, and establish an organizational structure that results in effective operations and sound risk management. The VP will be involved in the process flow of daily activities to ensure results are achieved by providing guidance and training to the existing personnel and acting as the subject matter expert.
- Manage internal reporting and analysis submitted to management.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws related to mortgage servicing within customer service.
- Ensure that the procedures incorporate input from other areas as necessary and meet control requirements as defined by internal auditing groups.
- Maintain a visual environment to catch trends by strengthening key controls and ensuring all necessary reporting has been developed.
- Hire, develop, and create training plans for associates, provide coaching, as well as conduct performance reviews.
- Supervise a group of employees in day to day functions, including designing, planning and reviewing the work of assigned staff.
- Ensure quality assurance of staff''s work product through staff development, review of department product, and process assessment.
- Understand, challenge and implement the strategic direction of the department.
- 5 plus years of overall customer service or inbound call center experience
- Current, working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong working knowledge of all federal, state and local laws related to mortgage servicing
- 5 plus years of management experience
- Experience creating and analyzing key departmental metrics
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Vericrest Financial, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage servicer in the United States and winning through talent. Visit us at company website to learn more.
- Bachelor''s Degree in Finance, Business Management, or Operations Management is preferred
- Experience with Fiserv, Aspect, or similar system is desired.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to utilize the following functions: V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional formatting, and Pivot Tables is highly desired.
- Fluency in a foreign language is desired.
We are committed to diversity. Vericrest Financial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.