We are CoreLogic - a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Vice President of Data Operations will lead a Customer Service team that will directly interact with our clients as the Operations liaison between our Sales team and our clients.
They will provide overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the Document Solutions organization with the objective of implementing improved processes, technology and management methods which result in workflow optimization. Collaborate with the senior leadership team to define strategic initiatives ensuring alignment with company goals. Reporting to the Vice President of Document Solutions, this position provides seasoned judgment, visionary thinking, financial acumen and global perspective when making decisions as it relates to operational direction, including staffing, forecasting and management across multiple domestic and international sites.
Accountable for absorbing new business and retaining business across Operations. This position is an integral part of the Document Solutions leadership team focused on improving the overall client experience and business profitability. Ensures that managers and supervisors within the area of the VP's responsibility are producing work that is of the highest quality while ensuring maximum profitability, productivity and efficiency.
Facilitate the development, maintenance and monitoring of operational/organizational plans. Responsible for ensuring the organization is prepared for ongoing change. Responsible for the development and management of integrated, strategically aligned departmental goals. Responsible for the development and management of the annual operating budget.
Create and provide clear direction to continually strengthen and develop leadership talent across the Operations organization. Responsible for guiding and coaching individuals in the organization to generate empowerment to meet the needs of the employee, client and shareholder.
Develop collaborative relationships both internally and externally. Responsible for building effective relationships with Document Solutions/D&A business partners including Sales, Client Management, Marketing, Compliance, etc. In addition, this position is responsible for working with other critical areas like Performance Excellence, Training, Human Resources, IT and Finance to evaluate the effectiveness of the technology, tools and processes employed within each Operations location.
Develop innovative initiatives to enhance internal efficiency, effectiveness and to enhance revenue generation.
Business Process Improvement
Oversee the process of identifying and making recommendations to improve productivity, quality and accuracy, resulting in improved efficiency, less rework, reduced error rates and overall cost reduction. Lead the overall analysis of problem solving to determine root cause and methods for prevention. Oversee implementation and evaluate the effectiveness of improvements in workflow and automated processes.
Direct and control the day-to-day operations ensuring compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures in order to provide high quality services.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; advanced degree a plus
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Fifteen (15) years of progressive leadership experience, preferably in domestic and global multi-site operations
- Strong Customer/Client focus experience with the ability to build a strong customer focused staff
- Create/implement disciplined customer interaction protocols
- Very strong communication skills are required
- The ability to be flexible and creative in responding to our clients is critical
- Must have leadership experience with large-scale operations involving significant dollar amounts and implications, a large staff and involving diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience with Six Sigma; Master Black Belt certification preferred
- This requires strong Customer/Client focus, ability to build a strong customer focused staff and instill disciplined customer interaction protocols. Very strong communication skills are required. The ability to be flexible and creative in responding to our clients is critical.
- Strong strategic management skills in order to shape strategy and drive execution
- Strong critical thinking skills as they relate to global perspective, financial acumen and visionary thinking
- Must possess business situation versatility, industry knowledge and cross-functional capability
- Experience working with business re-engineering processes, the technology industry, business processing models and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build organizational relationships and inspire trust
- Strong leadership which results in attracting, retaining and developing talent, empowering others, influencing and negotiating and leadership versatility
- Must have knowledge of Operations resource management tools and process management discipline
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management writing and oral communication skills
- Prior business development exposure from evaluation phase through integration and implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Uses complex technology including telecommunications, computer software and other technology to oversee Operations and to identify trends and anomalies in work processes
- Demonstrates knowledge of and ability to follow compliance regulations
- Skilled in problem identification and resolution
- Able to make necessary changes in work processes to meet a changing environment
- Ability to lead and motivate groups and individuals
- Able to think creatively and strategically to successfully mediate and negotiate with individuals and groups internally and externally
- Able to overcome obstacles and foster positive business relationships
- Solid and broad understanding of all aspects of fiscal management and information technology
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic - 22 months ago
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...