As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media United States, LLC. will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies will hire only US citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media United States, LLC. policy to maintain a drug free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs. Employment by Crown Media United States, LLC. is contingent upon successfully passing the urinalysis drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize the company to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application, and I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application, or, I am already employed at the time the mis-statement is discovered, grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize the company to conduct a background check, including but not limited to, a criminal report and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media United States, LLC. guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by the company, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason, or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at the company has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of the company is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media United States, LLC. or its subsidiaries in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
Crown Media Family Networks' LA headquarters is seeking a VP, Financial Planning and Analysis. The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of financial planning and analysis for the business including the analysis of alternative financial and strategic plans. The VP manages financial analysis, evaluation, and report generation activities in a manner designed to protect assets, meet reporting requirements, provides timely, meaningful reporting of operations and effectively plans for and audit the financial needs of Crown Media. This position determines both financial and business forecasts and when necessary, may be called on to assess the viability of new business opportunities, including new or amended affiliation agreements and program acquisitions. The VP interacts with external banking professionals and internal department managers, executives and board members. This position does not have direct reports.
- Requires 7 years or greater Financial Analysis experience
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Prior experience in Media/Entertainment i.e., Cable programmers, on-line media etc.
- Prior experience designing and managing operating budgets and forecasting
- Prior experience supporting strategic business development initiatives
- Microsoft Office Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint