Job Description Summary:
TOMS is looking for an experienced leader with a proven track record of building high performing teams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You will lead and be responsible for all aspects of TOMS Customer Service teams and performance- globally. You must possess a high energy disposition and have a keen ability to drive change in rapidly growing organization, strategic and business abilities as well as process and operational leadership.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define and deliver the Customer Service strategy to lead the TOMS CS organization (people, process, systems) for the future and across the globe.
- Develop strategies and execute on them to drive the overall performance of the customer service organization: customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, customer service levels, staffing and operational KPIs, revenue generation.
- Oversee all customer service operations – our own as well as our third party partners, including workforce management, employee development and performance and new programs management & business analytics/ CRM .
- Drive cultural change to build an engaged and productive workforce.
- Build and lead highly effective agent teams, senior managers, supervisors, and senior site leadership.
- Manage 3 rd party partner.
- Establish and lead with high employee / customer service agent satisfaction.
- Establish and lead with high customer service satisfaction. High NPS.
- Define and Lead social media customer service for the company and for the industry.
- Work with cross functional leaders to define, develop and execute customer retention and development programs by using our CRM and our digital marketing tools.
- Execute on the roll out of international Customer service locations – even if 3 rd party.
- Execute on the roll out of Salesforce ServiceCloud CRM and Chatter to establish a brand new way of serving our customers.
- Provide the “voice of the customer” to the rest of TOMS organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- +10-15 years’ experience in managing operations (150-200 Agents) ideally in a high-growth environment.
- Ability to develop and align the Customer Service management team around a vision for the Customer Service department.
- Passion for selling and passion for customer-centric business.
- Demonstrated thought leader around customer satisfaction and service & supporting CRM.
- Proven strategic skillset and process orientation.
- Proven analytical and P&L skills: Has deep knowledge and experience managing leaders who manage business analytics, CRM, workforce management, schedule optimization and training in a multi-site and high growth environment.
- Unparalleled leadership and interpersonal skills – the ability to “connect” with staff and customers.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Managed Worldwide or international teams
- Salesforce CRM, Chatter and Radian6 knowledge .
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 10+years of call center management experience. Previous experience in fast-paced environment, with proven performance in a high volume call center environment.
Graduate degree a plus.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain nor be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer