Reporting to the head of Communications and PMO, this Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial support to the RBS Citizens EIM team.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Remote, although travel to RI and MA offices will be required. Preference will be given to candidates in those geographies.
- Delivering financial reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Coordinating support, review and challenge of divisional forecast assumptions with primary aim of providing executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Developing and delivering metrics and trending analysis to support the frequency of the financial reporting demands.
- Providing an independent review and challenge of functional cost base and activities.
- Tracking benefits accrued from the program’s activities
- Developing and tracking cost accounting models for project and BAU activities
- 10-12 years of related work experience involving quantitative, financial or business analysis
- Experience in a project based environment strongly desired
- Familiarity with Lean, Six-sigma, or other process methodologies desired
- Familiarity with software project management methodologies desired
- Experience with project accounting strongly desired
- Experience with activity-based costing in a technology services environment strongly desired
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Consulting experience a plus
- Experience working with Oracle Financials
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Essbase
- MS Office proficiency, with advanced Excel skills required.
- Ability to design database queries
- Ability to design, implement, and use SharePoint functionality in support of business objectives
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented
Bachelors degree – Finance, Accounting or related field
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Financial Group - 10 months ago