In this role you will lead all aspects of Infogroup’s direct marketing activity in our drive to penetrate the SMB market. As the organization's direct marketing expert, will be accountable for ensuring the delivery of high quality customers and subscribers within cost targets and be responsible for staff, budget and vendor management for all direct marketing initiatives. This is a great opportunity to impact one of the company's fast growing business units.
Specific duties include:
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide strategic planning and direction, creative execution and media buying for all direct response tactics and programs including direct mail, radio, online and alternative media.
- Lead the continual growth of a strong brand-driven presence in all aspects of marketing communication.
- Drive cost efficient activations of quality subscribers through database marketing and analytics.
- Establish best practices around cost per lead, cost per acquisition, and lifetime value analysis.
- Must have proven success in running large, complex business units and delivering results in an aggressive, competitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop the marketing function through the use of high technology.
- Lead large-scale, highly visible, brand-driven, direct to consumer marketing initiatives. This will include all direct tactics and channels (DRTV, web, mail, etc.), media buying and database marketing.
- Previous experience with subscription-based business models and affinity/partnership marketing.
- Develop a relevant and compelling value proposition that defines the way the organization approaches the customer.
- Initiate, direct, and manage marketing team members to develop marketing and sales programs for new and existing products and services.
- Produce regular metrics on department activities that include budget analysis of marketing campaigns.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Outstanding leadership, communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills.
- Team player who can demonstrate knowledge of the function through decisive action plans and excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business and media contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to articulate creative concepts to business leaders.
- Ability to successfully manage a team of associates working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of direct marketing, online advertising, and graphic design.
- Proven conceptual and design abilities.
- Ability to understand Company strategies and apply those strategies to marketing efforts.
- Must have integrity, fortitude, and credibility complimented by a bias for action, strong sense of accountability, and highly developed persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand needs of a multi-company environment.
Infogroup helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through its high-value data and innovative multi-channel digital and offline marketing solutions. Infogroup enables its clients – from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies – to target, connect with and engage their most valuable audiences. With cutting edge technology and analytics bolstered by our proprietary, real time Data Axle ™ of contextually relevant information on more than 220 million individuals and 21 million businesses, Infogroup delivers the complete spectrum of value added data, direct and digital marketing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other related advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience is required.
- Previous experience in marketing management is required.
Infogroup offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
We hope you make the decision to join us by clicking the following link and creating an on-line profile with us at: http://www.infogroup.com/about-us/careers.aspx
Please reference requisition number: PAP1961
Infogroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
Infogroup - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...