The VP International New Release Brand Marketing is responsible for developing the overall strategic Home Media marketing/business plans for international Paramount New Release titles. This position also works closely with cross-functional departments to manage all aspects of their category/ title plans including P&L management, dating, pricing, product positioning, creative, media, and promotions.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manages combined physical and digital P&Ls, research, sales forecasting and manufacturing and works closely with sales and retail marketing teams to maximize retail presence
- Develops and implement international marketing plans
- Develops international media and advertising opportunities and campaigns
- Develops and execute successful promotional programs
- Manages and executes day to day marketing and drives the creation of marketing tools and programs
- Leads and implements marketing plans to ensure successful promotions and marketing programs
- Manages strategic relations, gathers research and produces dynamic communication tools
- Maintains marketing budgets and tracks the performance and success metrics of marketing campaigns
- Ensures company has all relevant market performance information and research
When entertainment is paramount, many people turn to Paramount Pictures Corporation. A subsidiary of media firm Viacom, the company...